BDO IT Consulting
BDO IT Consulting regroups people with years of experience in the things they do best: Deliver the Goods. Our partner and managers have over 20 years of experience each, while other staff members have over 10 years’ experience. At the foundation, we have a group of young and keen professionals who are continuously groomed so that they can take the lead as they progress in their careers with BDO.
We help our clients sustain and extend their IT strategies and objectives whilst effectively mitigating the IT risks which may arise.
With a team of qualified professionals with certifications such as Project Management Professionals (PMP), Certified Information System Auditors (CISA), Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (CISSP), Certified Ethical Hackers (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensic Investigators (CHFI), and EC-Council Certified Security Analysts (ECSA), we have in-depth experience in IT Audit, Governance, Project Management, System Integration and Data Integrity Reviews.
Our key services include:
- IT Strategy & Governance
- Project Management
- System Integration
- Big Data Analytics
- IT Assurance
- Cyber Security
Our team’s experience covers a wide range of industries in the East African region. We have worked on projects in Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, and Burundi.
- IT Strategy Planning
- Technology Strategy
- Emerging Technology
- IT General Controls Audit
- Application Controls Review
- Disaster Recovery Plans Review
- Data Integrity/Reports Integrity Review
- User Access Rights Review
- ISO 27001 Audit
- System Change and Data Migration Review
- Software Testing
- IT Risk Assessment
- Maturity Assessment (IT Governance, ISO 27001)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Internal and External Penetration Testing
- Program Management
- Project Management of IT System Implementations
- Change Management, Including User Training & Communication Management
- Software Evaluation & Selection
- Assistance to Formalize User Requirement
- Migration Strategy Definition & Execution
- Data Transformation/Data Cleansing/Data Migration
- Roll-out Planning and Execution
- Development and Execution of Test Strategy and Test Scripts
- Development of Business Procedures Based on the New Information System
- Post-Implementation Review and Support
- IT Risk Mitigation
- Business Process Re-Engineering
- Development of IT Policies and Procedures
- ISO 27001 Implementation
- Business Continuity Planning & Management
- Development of Software Validation Scripts
BDO IT Consulting forms part of the BDO International network which has more than 60 years of experience. BDO IT Consulting can capitalize on BDO East Africa resources who can bring local knowledge and expertise to projects. BDO East Africa, also part of the BDO International network, operates on an integrated basis across Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Madagascar, and the Seychelles; with offices across all of these countries.
BDO IT Consulting Managers and Consultants have between 10 and 25 years of work experience across a number of business domains. This puts them in a unique position when it comes to delivering in our Consulting areas of focus. BDO IT Consulting’s Managers and Consultants are bi-lingual (English and French) and possess significant and relevant experience having carried projects involving Strategic Information Planning, Software Evaluation & Selection, implementation of IT Systems for large institutions in the African Region.
Type of Partner: