Foundation1 - Custom Objects
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “Custom Objects” exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to modify the look and feel of IFS Applications™ without any code changes.
- Introduce the architecture of custom objects
- Examine the differences between custom menus, custom fields, custom LUs and information cards
- Introduce events in IFS Applications
- Configure events in IFS Applications
- Discuss the effects of custom objects on the user profile and security
- Demonstrate the creation of custom objects
- Demonstrate the modification of custom objects
ObjectivesAt the end of this course, the students will have gained insight into the custom objects used within the IFS Applications such as custom fields, information cards, custom menus and the use of events to extend the functionality of IFS Applications without code changes.
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
Courses: Administration And Configuration Of IFS Applications
Exams: Administration And Configuration Of IFS Applications
Type of Course: