Integrated Systems - Printing Architecture
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Technicians. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “Printing Architecture” exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to identify and implement complex report printing solutions for IFS Applications™.
- Configure IFS Reporting framework to format reports using different locales
- Discuss formatting considerations for large reports
- Demonstrate printing using geographically distributed printers
- Route reports to different destinations using IFS Connect framework
- Configuring the crystal report web service
ObjectivesAt the end of this course, the students will have gained insight into IFS Applications output and reporting functionality.
Knowledge: In order to attend our courses, one must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database and JEE Architecture.
Courses: Installation and Configuration of IFS Applications, Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications™
Exams: Installation and Configuration of IFS Applications, Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications™
Type of Course: