Data Migration - Data Migration
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis is the course towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Data Migration. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “Data Migration” exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able work with the IFS Data Migration tool.
- Introduce data migration and the technical terms used
- Create a table using a flat data file
- Import data into IFS tables from a source data table
- Import and export data migration jobs
- Import new data to IFS tables from a flat data file
- Update data on IFS tables from a flat data file
- Export IFS data into a flat data file
- Export quick reports
- Introduce data replication using data migration
- Migrate data into custom fields
ObjectivesAt the end of this course, the students will have gained insight into IFS Applications™ Data Migration framework and learn the techniques and best practices to migrate data from and into legacy systems.
Knowledge: One must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of Oracle Database.
Courses: Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications”
Exams: Administration and Configuration of IFS Applications”
- Data Migration
Type of Course: