ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare for all examination specification topics for the Risk Management exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created, and processes involved in the setting up and executing Risk Analyses in support of IFS Risk Management in IFS Applications.
Introduction to Risk Management
Initiate Risk Analysis
Develop Risk Analysis
Mitigate and review Risk Analysis
Analyze and close Risk Analysis
Special topics in Risk Analysis
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand Risk and Management in general
- Understand Risk management in IFS Applications:
- Create a Risk Analysis
- Create a Risk Structure with problems, consequences, responses and actions
- Understand ability to link with other IFS Objects
- Create ongoing reviews of Risk Analysis
- Review historical and live Risk data
- Understand options available within Risk Management
Knowledge: Basic understanding of Risk Management business processes.
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals
- IFS Projects
Type of Course: