IFS FSM Fundamentals - Introduction
About this course
This course is the first of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the IFS FSM Introduction part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able implement, configure, and support IFS Field Service Management (FSM) software.
- Introduction to IFS
- Introduction to IFS Field Service management
- User Interface Overview
- User Interface personalization
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Understand the IFS Enterprise Service Management solutions
- Explain the layout of the FSM application
- Demonstrate how to navigate the FSM application
- Understand the various Help features
- Understand how to personalize the user interface
- Search for data in the application
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the Service Operations business processes.
- IFS Sales and Services
Type of Course: