IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM processes
About this course
This course is one of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the FSM Core Processes' part of the FSM Fundamentals exam on FSM 5.6.2.
Those who need to be able implement, configure, and support IFS Field Service Management (FSM) software.
- Field Service Request
- Request Task and Assignment
- Schedule Board
- Task and Request Completion
- Repair Task and Assignment
- Repair Board
- Repair Completion
- Contract Setup
- Contract Creation
- Contract Management
- PM Contracts
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- Understand Field Service Request processes
- Understand basic Inventory processes
- Understand Repair Center processes
- Understand Contract Setup and Maintenance
- Understand the Invoicing process
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of service operations business processes.
Courses: FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts
Type of Course: