IFS HUMAN RESOURCES – EMPLOYEE DEVELOPMENT
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants.
It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Employee Development exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Employee Development in support of IFS Human Resources in IFS Applications™.
- Employee Development
- Career and Succession Planning
- Employee Performance Management
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Identify and set up the basic data required for Employee Development, Career and Succession Planning and Employee Performance Management
- Understand how to set up and use Employee Self-Assessment
- Understand how to set up and use Competency Gap Analysis
- Plan and prepare Counseling Sessions
- Register Employee Development Programs
- Define Career and Succession Plans
- Understand how to set up and use Employee Performance Management
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of HR business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (recommended)
- IFS Human Resources
Type of Course: