IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Introduction
About this courseThis course is the first of the 5 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Introduction’ part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able to get a basic understanding of how IFS FSM works.
- General introduction to IFS
- Introduction to Field Service Management
- User Interface Overview including Layout, Navigation, Help
- User Interface Personalization
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the IFS Enterprise Service Management solutions
- Explain the layout of the FSM application
- Demonstrate how to navigate the FSM application
- Understand the various Help features
- Understand how to personalize the user interface
- Search for data in the application
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
Type of Course: