Personalization: The human touch, any place, any time
51% of retail customers are frustrated by the lack of personalized services, but omni-channel capabilities are making it easier for retailers to personalize their services and touch the hearts and minds of individual shoppers.
Combining sophisticated cognitive computing science with personal service, personalization lets you move beyond inaccurate mass discounts to capture new sales and loyalty, helping you meet and beat today’s top retail challenges. For example:
- The emergence of millennials as key buying segments
- Tailoring assortments to specific customer segments
- Making stores and online destinations more appealing
- The pressure of hyper-promotionalism on gross margins
- The impact of omni-channel on merchants’ buying decisions
To learn more about personalization in retail, read the white paper.
File Information: White Paper, pdf 0.4 MB