The management of processes, formulae and materials, regulatory control, the complexities of managing bulk materials and integration with production plant and equipment are just some of the key challenges facing the chemical manufacturing and distribution industry today. In addition, many sectors of the industry have to comply with domestic and international regulations for hazardous materials like REACH, TSCA and CSIA.
With increased pressure from Asia, chemical manufacturers need to be more agile and innovative than ever. Expansion into new global markets is increasing as well. IFS Applications addresses these needs by providing a fully integrated enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution. Whether you are struggling with complex processes, keeping up with regulation or simply trying to take the business away from spreadsheet proliferation to build a more cohesive organization, IFS has the solution for you.
IFS Applications gives you a 360-degree view of your supply chain and manufacturing business, bringing you broad scope, deep functionality and configurability to ensure that you can meet the needs of the chemicals market today. Features include:
- Mixed-mode production capabilities ranging from high-volume, make-to-stock and made-to-order custom-formula solutions
- Batch balancing for best capacity utilization
- Integrated CRM and NPD
- Multiple measurement units
- Sales forecasting with campaign support, seasonal profiles and collaboration
- Trade management with sales promotions, campaigns and rebates
- Multi-level traceability and shelf life/expiration date management
- Integration with Atrion’s Intelligent Authoring to ensure all materials comply with environmental regulations
- Operations delivered to the shop floor using touch screens and mobile devices
- Integrated WMS on mobile devices
Our software is delivered the way your users want it, with a modern user interface, hosted in the cloud or on-premise.