Cedar Bay has two main aspects to its business: providing data capture solutions on a Global Basis, and providing implementation and support services to IFS customers.
Cedar Bay has been an IFS partner since 2010 and since then has implemented their data capture solution to over 60 customer sites in 12 countries. The software solution is flexible, configurable, simple to deploy, robust, and with 75 transactions in the core product set, it is the most functional solution available to the marketplace. The software adds increased functionality to IFS transactions so that it can extend the features in IFS; an example of a significant area where this has been done is in the ability to handle pallets and traceability in IFS. The solution can be deployed on Windows, Windows mobile, iOS and Android devices, which allows our customers to make the most of the technology options available.
Cedar Bay also provides IFS services to the IFS community in the UK and North America to help businesses across all sectors implement and improve their IFS installations. In particular, we have consultants working within the team who are experts in IFS upgrade planning and we can help minimize any risks associated with upgrades whilst maximizing the business improvements that are achieved. This strategic and tactical planning is a vital step in making IFS upgrades successful, and leads to a fully focused implementation approach.
Cedar Bay has offices in the US with their headquarters in the UK.
Cedar Bay Applications Software: Data capture solution for Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, and Service
IFS Services: Full complement of Services for upgrade implementation of IFS
Cedar Bay can assist IFS and their customers by providing solutions to improve their processes around data capture and IFS implementations. Key focus areas where Cedar Bay provides functionality beyond what is possible with standard IFS functionality are:
- Warehousing: processes using complex pick rules and requirements such as the support of pallets.
- Manufacturing: simplified collection of data for time, quality, traceability and material movements.
- Quality and collection of data associated with control plans and inspection results.
- Work orders and the capture of service engineer and maintenance worker information.
- Supplier labeling – providing portals for customer.
- ASC support for automotive suppliers.
- Machine integration where automated capture is required for PLCs, scales etc.
Our consultants and project managers bring their experience to plan, manage, and deliver upgrades and implementations on time and on budget.
Type of Partner:
- United Kingdom
- United States