IFS Fundamentals - IFS Look and Feel
About this course
This course is the first of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the IFS Look and Feel part of the IFS Fundamentals exam on IFS Applications 9.
TargetAudienceThose who need to be able to get a basic understanding of how IFS Applications 9 works.
- General introduction to IFS Applications
- General user interface
- How to navigate
- Present data
- Templates and drafts
- My Start Page
- IFS Lobby
- IFS Streams
- Online Documentation
- Other features
ObjectivesAt the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the IFS component-based architecture
- Demonstrate knowledge of the IFS Applications Windows and Web clients, including navigation, menus, tools, options, updating and extracting data
- Configure Screens and Portals
- Use Online Help and Documentation
- Point out the strengths of IFS Applications
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the main business processes.
- IFS Fundamentals