IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Optional Features
About this course
This course is one of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the FSM Optional Features' part of the FSM Fundamentals exam on FSM 5.6.2.
Those who need to be able implement, configure, and support IFS Field Service Management (FSM) software.
- Optional features within FSM
- Export and Import data
- Approvals and Escalations
By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- View the Optional Features in FSM
- Demonstrate how to export and import data
- Show the difference between Approvals and Escalations
- Explain what is GPS and ETA
- View the different portals
- View the Mobile offerings
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of service operations business processes.
Courses: FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts, FSM Processes, FSM Configuration
IFS Academy Inquiry Text