IFS FSM Fundamentals - Core Concepts
About this courseThis is one of the 5 courses that should be taken towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Core Concepts’ part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able to identify the core concepts within IFS FSM.
- Identify the setup requirements for Core Entities
- Identify Core Entities – Person, Model, Place, Product, Part, Stock, Contact -- that make up the foundation of FSM
- Recognize the types of Usages
- State the purpose of Rules
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Setup for Core Entities
- Core Entities – Person, Place, Contact, Model, Product, Part, Stock
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
Courses: - FSM Introduction
IFS Academy Inquiry Text