Read how IFS Maintenix MRO Edition helps service providers with total visibility, predictable control and continuous improvement.
Control & Manage Service Quality with Compliance Management Software
IFS Maintenix MRO Edition allows service providers to seamlessly deliver on their promise of service excellence by reinforcing what truly sets them apart in the market: unrivaled maintenance expertise and unparalleled customer service.
With a comprehensive footprint capturing the entire service provider experience, IFS Maintenix MRO Edition has been designed to offer service providers of all sizes and capabilities a business management platform purpose-built to support confident, predictable, and quality service delivery:
- Accomplish reliable results – Confidently plan, manage and meet turnaround time (TAT) commitments
- Manage client & MRO parts provisioning – Balance time-critical parts demand from MRO- and client-owned stock to individual task card need by dates
- Build customer confidence and loyalty to secure long-term contracts – Efficiently quote and execute to the terms and conditions of service-level agreements
- Manage the customer relationship through transparency and continuous communication – Promptly satisfy customer requirements with rapid quoting, ongoing status reports and work approvals and timely invoicing
Running an effective third-party aviation maintenance business involves a delicate balancing act between delivering reliable and comprehensive maintenance services while ensuring the cost of doing business does not compromise profitability. The IFS aviation MRO software offers a best-of-breed approach to delivering maintenance efficiencies that facilitate better resource utilization, improved reporting transparency and cost competitiveness.
- Increased competitiveness – Confidently reduce contract contingencies while maintaining service expectations
- Improved predictability – Accurately schedule and plan maintenance visits by balancing work requirements against resource availability
- Enhanced planning – Integrated processes and automated workflow expedite the entire services cycle – from work scope loading, visit planning and quoting to customer sign-off and execution – minimizing downtime while improving aircraft turnaround times
- Comprehensive materials management – Oversight into parts demand and fulfillment, inventory and warehouse management, purchasing, component repair, and warranty tracking supports greater visibility and control across the supply chain
- Assured compliance and safety – Sophisticated management of multiple contract types and the translation of terms and conditions to the shop-floor, coupled with detailed enforcement and real-time tracking, ensure services are delivered in accordance with contractual obligations, overages are identified in real-time, and customer approval is solicited without impacting work progress
- Expedited invoicing – Quickly and precisely invoice for work-completed on aircraft release.
A Flexible, process-oriented solution
IFS Maintenix MRO Edition features the comprehensive functionality, advanced architecture and best-practice approach that IFS Maintenix customers have come to expect in a solution that has been designed specifically for service providers, with:
- Integrated contract management from quoting through to invoicing to support real-time adherence to terms and conditions and informed decision-making at the point of maintenance execution
- Advanced tools for slot, resource and production planning with instant notification of potential impacts to critical path activities
- Productivity enhancements through electronic data capture, point-and-click work packaging, and compilation of resource Bill of Materials and Bill of Work
- Streamlined delivery of invoices, status reports and visit documentation through the customer portal, coupled with tools for securing out-of-scope approvals
- Visibility into current and forecasted material demands, encapsulating both MRO- and client-provided inventory and components, including global availability and automated parts requisition linked to individual tasks
- Business intelligence tools for reporting on productivity, tracking costs and monitoring data quality
Total integration for a holistic maintenance environment
IFS Maintenix MRO Edition has been designed to fully integrate into your organization’s operating environment to facilitate the seamless communication of critical information across various departments and software systems. IFS Maintenix application programming interfaces (APIs) provide integrated connectivity to critical systems within the enterprise, including:
- Human Resources
Coupled with the best-of-breed IFS Maintenix MRO Edition, these APIs provide a powerful, flexible, and simple interface to any MRO IT environment. They act as a standard set of interfaces that reduce the cost of implementing, supporting and maintaining your overall maintenance business system.
The IFS Maintenix MRO Edition encompasses the key areas of bidding and quoting, planning and preparation, executing to contract, release-to-service, reporting and invoicing. Complemented by supporting business systems, the solution caters to the complete spectrum of MRO service provider activities and aligns with the business process flow characteristic of the organization.
Read how a modern MRO IT system can help break through process silos, facilitate continuous improvements and deliver information insights.
This Aircraft IT webinar explores how IFS Maintenix MRO Edition provides MRO service providers with a comprehensive solution to successfully manage the business of aviation maintenance.