Foundation1 - IFS Report Designer Development
About this course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Developers. It enables students to cover and prepare for all of the examination specification topics for the “IFS Report Designer Development” exam.
Those who need to be able to develop new reports and/or customize existing reports in IFS Applications™.
- Introduce the architecture of the reporting framework used by IFS Applications
- Introduce the report generating logic
- Demonstrate the techniques used to manipulate the report logic
- Demonstrate the capabilities of the ‘IFS Report Designer’ tool
- Understand the Reporting Architecture used by the IFS Applications
- Create new reports using IFS Reporting framework
- Work with the Report Layout Creation tool that belongs to IFS Applications
- Modify existing reports provided by IFS Applications
Knowledge: one must be familiar with ERP software in general and the look & feel of IFS Applications. In addition, one must have a good understanding of the applicable business processes for their area of expertise. Industry experience is highly recommended. Finally, knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles with SQL, and PLSQL languages is a must.
Courses: Base Server Development for Application Core
IFS Academy Inquiry Text