IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Core Processes
About this courseThis is one of the 5 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Core Processes’ part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able to understand the core processes of IFS FSM.
- Understand Field Service Request processes
- Understand basic Inventory processes
- Understand Repair Center processes
- Understand Contract Setup and Maintenance
- Understand the Invoicing process
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Field Service Request
- Request Task and Assignment
- Schedule Board
- Task and Request Completion
- Repair Task and Assignment
- Repair Board
- Repair Completion
- Contract Setup
- Contract Creation
- Contract Management
- PM Contracts
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
Courses: - FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts
IFS Academy Inquiry Text