Achieve Maximum Operational Availability with IFS RCM
RCM provides an industry standard to define a maintenance program, creating a cost-effective maintenance strategy to address the main causes of equipment failure. With RCM, failures are minimized, while over-maintenance is reduced, and scarce economic resources are focused on items that would cause the most disruption if they were to fail.
The IFS RCM Toolkit:
- Enables database storage of maintenance strategies
- Delivers the optimum maintenance strategy for complex, safety critical assets
- Balances risk, cost and environmental factors
- Delivers core RCM process support
- Supports the criteria for RCM set out in SAE JA1011 and can work stand-alone
Find out how you can maximize operational availability with IFS Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM).
File Information: Executive Summary, pdf 0.3 MB