The topics covered in this course will provide a comprehensive education regarding IFS General Ledger, its processes transactions, as well as error correction and reporting.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This course is designed for personnel focusing in on the general ledger including those responsible for budgeting and reporting ledger data.
It is assumed that participants have a working knowledge of IFS navigation and practical knowledge of general accounting practices.
This session is designed to ensure that you are aware of all required basic data set-ups to create and view general ledger. This will include budgeting automatic posting rules, year-end closing processes for the GL, and structures. We will discuss the GL processes for project accounting.
Topics covered will enable the participant to:
- Enter and maintain GL posting controls
- Create manual journal entry
- Approve journal entries
- Update journal entries or vouchers to the GL
- Create and use a structure
- Create and use a budget
- Run the currency revaluation process
- Complete year end closing
- Project accounting (GL processes only)
- Create and use automatic posting rules.