This course helps you develop the skills required to create and maintain security and profiles within IFS Applications, including the use of the new IFS Windows Client Layout Configuration tools.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This is course is strongly recommended for IT personnel responsible for maintaining and administering an IFS Applications system.
A working knowledge of IFS Applications and the Administration Tool is suggested, but not required.
Latest released version unless otherwise noted
After this course, participants should be able to handle most common administrative tasks related to security and profiles in IFS Applications, such as creating new users, roles and assigning different security levels, and defining and monitoring the history log.
- Security Architecture
- Security Administration including Access Rights/Database Objects vs. Presentation Object Security
- Queryable Administration
- Exporting and Importing Roles
- History Logging
- Foundation1 Monitoring Console (Configuration and Monitoring)
- Oracle Profiles
- Creating and Assigning Default and Personal Profiles
- Exporting and Importing Profiles
- Read-Only, Mandatory, and Layout functions
- Assigning Custom Menus
- Exporting and Importing individual form settings, such as saved queries
- Copying Registry Profiles to Database Profiles
- Tips and tricks