Friday, September 19, 2014
Nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2015
The annual general meeting (AGM) of IFS held on March 26, 2014, resolved to establish a nomination committee for the AGM 2015, based on the ownership structure on August 29, 2014, that shall consist of, in terms of voting rights, a representative of the largest shareholder in the company, a representative of each of the two largest institutional shareholders in the company, a representative of the founders of the company, and the chairman of the board. The representative of the largest owner of the company shall convene and chair the nomination committee unless the members agree otherwise.
In the share register held by Euroclear Sweden AB on August 29, 2014, and taking into account owner groups, the largest shareholder in the company was Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet and the two largest institutional shareholders in the company were Lannebo Fonder and Catella Capital. These have each appointed a representative who, along with a representative of the founders of the company and the chairman of the board, will constitute the nomination committee of IFS.
Members of the nomination committee:
- Gustaf Douglas, Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet, chairman of the nomination committee
- Lars Bergkvist, Lannebo Fonder
- Ulf Strömsten, Catella Capital
- Bengt Nilsson, for the founders
- Anders Böös, chairman of the board of IFS
The members of the nomination committee together represent approximately 52 percent of the votes for all shares in the company. The nomination committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution at the IFS AGM 2015 in the following issues:
- the chairman of the AGM;
- the number of directors and deputies, and nomination for election of the chairman, deputy chairman, and other directors of the board;
- directors' fees and other remuneration to the board members including fees for committee work;
- auditors’ fees;
- nomination for election of auditors; and
- the principles and procedures to be applied for the establishment of a nomination committee and its duties for IFS’ AGM of 2016.
The AGM of IFS will be held on Wednesday, March 25, 2015, in Stockholm, Sweden. Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the nomination committee of IFS should do so, no later than Wednesday, January 21, 2015:
- via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by letter to IFS AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Lindhagensgatan 116, SE-112 51 Stockholm, Sweden.
IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering business software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and enables them to profit from change. IFS is a public company (XSTO:IFS) that was founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,600 employees. IFS supports more than 2,200 customers worldwide from local offices and through partners in more than 60 countries. For more information visit: www.IFSWORLD.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld.
Visit the IFS Blogs on technology, innovation, and creativity: blogs.ifsworld.com