Service Contract Management
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Service Contract management exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Service Contract in support of Service Management in IFS Applications™.
- Service management overview
- Basic Data
- Service contract header
- Invoice Parameters
- Price agreements and pricing
- Define services
- PM Schedules
- Invoice service contract
By the end of this course, students will be able:
- To be able to describe the use of Service Contract functionality in IFS Service Management
- To be able to identify the data required for Service Contract
- To be able to set up Service Contract Header
- To be able to set up Invoice Parameters
- To be able to set up Price Agreements
- To understand how to set up Services
- To be able to Invoice Service Contracts
- To be equipped to prepare for the CS90SSSCM Examination
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of Windows programs and of the Service Contract business processes.
Courses: IFS Fundamentals, IFS Equipment and IFS Work Order.
Exams: IFS Fundamentals (advised, not mandatory).
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: