IFS HUMAN RESOURCES – HEALTH AND SAFETY
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants.
It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the Health & Safety exam.
Those who need to be able to identify and state the essential decisions to be made, basic data to be created and processes involved in the setting up of Health and Safety in support of IFS Human Resources in IFS Applications™.
- Overview IFS Health & Safety
- Incident reporting
- Health & Safety policy
- Safety Management
- Risk Assessment
At the end of this course, the participants are able to:
- Identify and understand the purpose and scope of IFS Health & Safety
- Define basic data for incident reporting
- Create an incident report and its data content
- Define basic data for safety inspections
- Create a safety inspection and actions
- Enter basic data for Health & Safety policy and create various policy reports (Fire safety, Safety licenses, Medical exam., Dangerous goods)
- Create a simple risk assessment
Knowledge: Perfect understanding of HR business processes
Courses: IFS Fundamentals
Exams: IFS Fundamentals
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Human Resources
Type of Course: