IFS FSM Fundamentals - Core Concepts
About this course
This course is the second of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the IFS FSM Introduction part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able implement, configure, and support IFS Field Service Management (FSM) software.
- Set up for Core Entities
- Core Entities
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Identify the setup requirements for Core Entities
- Identify Core Entities – Person, Model, Place, Product, Part, Stock, Contact -- that make up the foundation of FSM
- Recognize the types of Usages
- State the purpose of Rules
- Understand Background Processing
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the Service Operations business processes.
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Sales and Services
Type of Course: