IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Configuration
About this course
This course is one of the 5 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Configuration’ part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Those who need to be able to understand how to configure the user interface.
- Recognize the differences between Pricing and Costing
- Recognize the Security features of FSM
- View the variety of Analytics in FSM
- Demonstrate the use of Reports
- Understand how the user interface can be Configured
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Pricing and Costing
- UI Configuration
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
Courses: - FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts, FSM Core Processes
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: