IFS FSM Fundamentals - FSM Optional Features
About this course
This course is one of the 5 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Optional Features’ part of the IFS FSM Fundamentals exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to know the optional features within IFS FSM.
- View the Optional Features in FSM
- Demonstrate how to export and import data
- Show the difference between Approvals and Escalations
- Explain what is GPS and ETA
- View the different portals
- View the Mobile offerings
At the end of this course, the students will be able to:
- Optional features within FSM
- Export and Import data
- Approvals and Escalations
- GPS and ETA
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of business software in general, basic knowledge of Service Operations business processes.
Courses: - FSM Introduction, FSM Core Concepts, FSM Core Processes, FSM Configuration
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: