IFS Field Service Management - FSM Repair Center
About this course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the FSM Service exam.
Those who need to be able to perform processes, functions and administration within IFS Field Service Management Repair Center module.
- Repair Center Overview
- Basic Data Setup
- RMA Return Types/Return Reasons
- RMA creation
- Basic Repair Center Processes
- Other functions that create RMAs
- RMA Tabs
- Repair Task Processing /Quality Codes
- Repair Limits
- Repair Board
- Component Repair
- Repair Center Business Rules
- Time Clocks
At the end of this course, the participants are able to:
- Understand the Return Material Authorization (RMA) process and the different ways it can be performed.
- Understand the basic data required using the Repair module.
- Differentiate and identify the different Return Types that can be used and how that affects the process.
- Understand the use of the Repair Board.
- How to configure functions like Time Clock to use in the Repair Center process.
- Configuring Repair Center business rules.
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of repair center business processes, basic inventory processes.
Courses: IFS FSM Fundamentals
Exams: FSM Fundamentals
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
Type of Course: