ABOUT THIS COURSE
This training is to give an introduction to the IFS EOI Execution Engine and Execution Designer.
The Execution Modeler works under direct guidelines of the Design Architect and is responsible for transforming the workflow requirements in execution workflows. This is done in the Execution Engine and (possibly) requires new objects or changes in the (Meta)-Model Engine. Responsibilities of the Execution Modeler are also Event Integration, real-time Data Integration and other Machine-to-Machine (M2M) integrations. An Execution Modeler is familiar in UML class diagrams, .Net C#, LINQ and service integration protocols such as SOAP. Summarizing, the Execution & Meta enables management of the business to make changes at runtime (Case Management).
The content of the training focusses on technical and practical aspects and provides the trainee with methodological backgrounds.
At the end of this course, through Trainer explanation, interaction and Hands-on exercises the participants are able to:
- To be able to model Service Integration and Event Flows to support real-time information
- This Training focuses on the Execution Designer Functionality (activity list, switches)
- This training explains how the Triggers works
- This training focuses on this final Execution Modeler part is on LINQ functionality in the IFS EOI platform
- To be able to use the IFS EOI Execution Designer
Knowledge: Knowledge in UML Knowledge and Microsoft.net. Its preferred the participant knows C# and LINQ with good programming skills.
Courses: Meta Modeler
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence
Type of Course: