ABOUT THIS COURSE
This training is to give an introduction to the Meta Designer, modeling a basic object and modeling object relations
The Meta Modeler works under direct guidelines of the Design Architect and is responsible for the Meta configurations of the business model by adding new business objects or making changes in the (Meta)-Model Engine. A Modeler is familiar in UML Class Diagrams.
The content of the training focuses on technical and practical aspects and provides the trainee with methodological backgrounds.
At the end of this course, through Trainer explanation, interaction and Hands-on exercises the participants are able to:
- Make the trainee familiar with the Meta Designer
- Explain the basic concepts of Meta Modeling
- Ensure they make the right considerations in their Meta design
- To be able to use the IFS EOI Meta Designer
Knowledge: UML Knowledge and knowing how to structure UML class diagrams using DIA
Courses: Business Modeling 1 (Optional)
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
- IFS Enterprise Operational Intelligence
Type of Course: