IFS Fundamentals - Basic Processes
ABOUT THIS COURSEThis course is one of the 6 courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Associate accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for the ‘Basic Processes’ part of the IFS Fundamentals exam.
Target AudienceThose who need to be able to perform at least one of the basic processes in IFS Applications™ and have an understanding of their interdependencies with other processes.
- Introduction to Supply Chain
- General project Setup
- Service and Maintenance Orders
- Supporting processes
- Describe the basic processes in IFS Applications (both primary & supporting) and their dependencies
- Explain the main components of each of the basic processes within IFS Applications
- Describe the supporting processes and how they support the primary processes within IFS Applications
- Understand, and execute, standard flows within the basic processes
Knowledge: Basic knowledge of the use of Windows programs, use of ERP software in general, high-level knowledge of the main business processes.
Courses: Look and Feel, Data Requirements, Financials Basic Set-up
IFS Academy Inquiry Text
IFS Applications Version:
- IFS Applications 10
- IFS Fundamentals
Type of Course: