Driving manufacturing efficiency in a world of disruptive technology
76% of manufacturers will increase their use of smart devices or embedded intelligence in two years. While technology can be beneficial and necessary, the key to success will be the ability to distinguish between what is new and what is useful.
This eBook provides expert insight and real-life examples of how to best leverage technology to increase efficiency.
- Driving efficiency in a world of disruptive technology
- The compelling metrics you cannot ignore
- Latest insights from IFS research
- Look for the obvious – and work with the experts
- How NEC leveraged global ERP to gain competitive edge
- What’s next for your business?
- Meet our industry experts
Download your copy now.
File Information: eBook, pdf 1.4 MB