Spang, North American early adopter of IFS Applications, has chosen ClickLearn
Having seen a demo in 2015, Spang bought ClickLearn and uses it in its IFS Applications upgrade project. Moving to IFS Applications 9 was a major step for Spang and it saw the opportunity in ClickLearn to bring the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system much closer to users than it had been before.
- Enables IFS super users to create work instructions rather than rely on IT to do it
- Automated creation and updating of work instructions save staff time and improve quality
- Makes possible effective knowledge transfer of valuable “how to” in IFS
- Facilitates adoption of new IFS technology more easily and quickly
- Accelerates user buy-in for process changes
Download the customer story to learn more.
File Information: Case Study, pdf 0.2 MB