FINANCIAL ERP CONSULTANT
Financial ERP consultant provides support developing and integrating the client´s requirements and our software needs for different areas and medium size companies. The IFS ERPs consultant´s primary goal is to ensure our ERP software runs as smoothly as possible, and develop and oversee solutions.
IFS ERP Consultant is also responsible for ensuring that all levels of the company are informed and collaborating effectively on the implementation of the process. General duties will include software analysis, working with technical teams, developing design specifications for programs and present plans of action to management.
The Financial ERP must:
- Understand IFS products and solutions at an adequate level.
- Be able to perform simple SQL queries and commands
- Be able to identify, understand, devise and communication solutions to complex business requirements quickly and efficiently.
- Work closely with the IFS product development team(s) to communicate product requirements,
- Be able to perform complete testing financial flows in pre-production environments in order to identify correct functioning of required functionalities
- Be able to communicate in a clear way both orally and written in Spanish and English
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform software/system analysis
- Perform business analysis
- Requirements gathering directly form the clients
- Design a solution in our ERP for clients needs
- Write design specifications
- Testing the solution before implementation
- User training and support
- Working with technical teams assisting them in their developing process
- Good knowledge of enterprise business software architectures, deployment models, and technical platforms
- Deep experience and familiarity with Finance Processes
- Strong working knowledge of, and experience in implementing and maintaining ERPs
- Very advanced use of MS Office package; specially Excel, Outlook and Word
- Basic SQL queries
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to present before a group, in a comfortable manner, and sometimes under pressure
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, with frequent schedule and requirement changes
- Bias toward being proactive rather than reactive
- Advanced analytical skills
- Strong motivation for learning
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience required
- The ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Fluent Spanish, high level of English