Port and Terminal Management
Globally new ports are being constructed and the vessels arriving into them are becoming larger. The imperative is to turn those vessels around optimally as shipping and logistics companies opt to unload at the most efficient port.
Ports are becoming more automated and can have a combination of many different types of assets; bridges, railways, roadways, quay cranes, stacking and shuttle carriers plus logistics parks with refrigerated facilities to store goods.
The role that Enterprise Asset Management plays in ensuring that all of the physical assets are available, performance is high and there is minimal downtime becomes even more critical.
- Ability to manage a variety of complex asset types including seamless GIS integration.
- One Integrated solution for QHSE, Risk and incident management.
- Billing and invoicing solution plus operating system integration for managing services supplied.
"IFS and their partner team [demonstrated]:
- a strong sharing of minds, and a common ambition to realize a mutual successful journey
- exceptional industry expertise
- customer testimonies
- their ability to meet our needs.
They will play a pivotal role in scaling our operations and realizing our strategic objectives."
Chief Executive Officer
Port of Duqm