2012 September මස 18 වැනිදා Tuesday
Nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2013
The annual general meeting (AGM) of IFS held on March 29, 2012, resolved to establish a nomination committee for the AGM 2013, based on the ownership structure on August 31, 2012, that shall consist of a representative of the largest shareholder in the company, a representative of each of the two largest institutional shareholders in the company, a representative of the founders of the company, and the chairman of the board. The representative of the principal owner of the company shall convene and chair the nomination committee unless the members agree otherwise.
In the share register held by Euroclear Sweden AB on August 31, 2012, and taking into account owner groups, the largest shareholder in the company was Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet and the two largest institutional shareholders in the company were Lannebo Fonder and Catella Capital. These have each appointed a representative who, along with a representative of the founders of the company and the chairman of the board, will constitute the nomination committee of IFS.
Members of the nomination committee:
- Gustaf Douglas, Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet, chairman of the nomination committee
- Lars Bergkvist, Lannebo Fonder
- Ulf Strömsten, Catella Capital
- Bengt Nilsson, for the founders
- Anders Böös, chairman of the board of IFS
The members of the nomination committee together represent approximately 57 percent of the votes for all shares in the company. The nomination committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution at the annual general meeting 2013 in the following issues:
- the chairman of the AGM;
- the chairman of the IFS board and other directors;
- directors’ fees and other remuneration to the board members including fees for committee work;
- auditors’ fees; and
- procedures for establishing a nomination committee and issues pertaining thereto for the AGM 2014, which shall include nomination for election of auditors.
The annual general meeting of IFS will be held on Tuesday, March 26, 2013, in Stockholm, Sweden. Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the nomination committee of IFS should do so, no later than January 22, 2013:
- via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by letter to IFS AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Lindhagensgatan 116, SE-112 51 Stockholm, Sweden.
IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 that develops, supplies, and implements IFS Applications™, a component-based extended ERP suite built on SOA technology. IFS focuses on agile businesses where any of four core processes are strategic: service & asset management, manufacturing, supply chain and projects. The company has 2,000 customers and is present in some 60 countries with 2,800 employees in total. Net revenue in 2011 was SKr 2.6 billion.
The information was submitted for publication on September 18, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. (CEST).
IFS, Box 1545, SE-581 15 Linköping, Sweden – Phone: +46 13 460 40 00 – Fax: +46 13 460 40 01
Industrial and Financial Systems, IFS AB (publ) is a limited liability company registered in Sweden.
Corporate identity number: 556122-0996. Registered office: Teknikringen 5, SE-583 30 Linköping.