2011 September මස 28 වැනිදා Wednesday
Nomination committee for the annual general meeting 2012
The annual general meeting (AGM) of IFS held on March 25, 2011, resolved to establish a nomination committee for the AGM 2012, based on the ownership structure on August 31, 2011, that shall consist of a representative of the largest shareholder in the company, a representative of each of the two largest institutional shareholders in the company, a representative of the founders of the company, and the chairman of the board. The representative of the principal owner of the company shall convene and chair the nomination committee unless the members agree otherwise.
In the share register held by Euroclear Sweden AB on August 31, 2011, and taking into account owner groups, the largest shareholder in the company was Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet and the two largest institutional shareholders in the company were Catella Capital and Lannebo Fonder. These have each appointed a representative who, along with a representative of the founders of the company and the chairman of the board, will constitute the nomination committee of IFS.
Members of the nomination committee:
- Gustaf Douglas, Förvaltnings AB Wasatornet, chairman of the nomination committee
- Ulf Strömsten, Catella Capital
- Lars Bergkvist, Lannebo Fonder
- Bengt Nilsson, for the founders
- Anders Böös, chairman of the board of IFS
The members of the nomination committee together represent approximately 57 percent of the votes for all shares in the company. The nomination committee shall prepare and present proposals for resolution at the annual general meeting 2012 in the following issues:
- the chairman of the AGM
- the board of directors
- the chairman of the board
- directors’ fees, divided between the chairman’s fees, fees pertaining to the other directors, and remuneration for committee work
- company auditors’ fees
- procedures for the establishment of a nomination committee for the AGM 2013 and related issues
The annual general meeting of IFS will be held on Thursday, March 29, 2012, in Stockholm, Sweden. Shareholders who would like to submit proposals to the nomination committee of IFS should do so, no later than January 26, 2012:
- via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by letter to IFS AB, Att: Nomination Committee, Lindhagensgatan 116, SE-112 51 Stockholm, Sweden.
IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 that develops, supplies, and implements IFS Applications™, a component-based extended ERP suite built on SOA technology. IFS focuses on agile businesses where any of four core processes are strategic: service & asset management, manufacturing, supply chain and projects. The company has 2,000 customers and is present in more than 50 countries with 2,700 employees in total. Net revenue in 2010 was SKr 2.6 billion.
The information was submitted for publication on September 28, 2011 at 4:00 p.m. (CEST).