2016 October මස 24 වැනිදා Monday
Winners of the ‘IFS Partner of the Year’ Awards revealed
Winners announced at the highly anticipated IFS Partner Network Summit in Gothenburg, Sweden
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, is pleased to present the winners of the inaugural ‘IFS Partner of the Year’ Awards, a global initiative that celebrates the success driven by partners throughout the IFS partner ecosystem.
IFS was proud to recognize 10 partners across 7 prestigious categories earlier today at the inaugural IFS Partner Network Summit, held in conjunction with IFS World Conference 2016 in Gothenburg, Sweden. Award winners from around the globe were celebrated for their continued commitment to excellence within the partner ecosystem including their strong dedication to innovation, exemplary business agility, and superior industry expertise in delivering complex solutions to IFS customers.
“We are thrilled to announce the winners of the first ‘IFS Partner of the Year’ Awards, which marks an important milestone in the development of the IFS Partner Network Program,” IFS VP of Global Alliances David Eager said. “We are fortunate to have some of the world’s most innovative and prestigious IT companies as partners, with whom we share our penchant for providing exceptional products and services to customers. I want to extend my sincerest congratulations to the winners of each category, as well as to all other partners and sponsors who have made this IFS Partner Network Summit such a success.”
IFS Channel partner of the Year
- NEC: NEC is not only a valued IFS customer but it has been an important channel partner since 1998. The Japanese leader in IT products and services continues to expand its IFS competence in specific industry areas by developing additional product functionality, leading to new and increased opportunities. In 2015, NEC produced the highest number of sales and total revenue among all IFS channel partners, securing this award.
IFS Service Partner of the Year*
- Accenture: A Platinum-level Services Partner, Accenture showcased the successful delivery of an extensive modernized ERP program at a large, multi-site customer in Sweden—further developing and refining IFS-specific methodology, skills and assets. Through the project, Accenture demonstrated the ability to collaborate effectively with the client, enabling the company to execute on its IT strategy, move to a more standardized ERP solution, as well as achieve several new business benefits. Accenture’s efforts led to a strategic first successful upgrade to IFS Applications™ 9, involving many complexities and 400+ sites, while simultaneously refining the delivery methods and processes.
- Eqeep: Dutch Gold-level Services Partner Eqeep has demonstrated a strong focus on building up knowledge and experience with IFS Applications, offering services for, among other things, application management, maintenance, data migration, and implementation. Over the past year, Eqeep has steadily expanded its services, becoming a reseller for the IFS Enterprise Service Management suite and strengthening its pipeline through the successful implementation of multiple solutions for 14 customers.
IFS Software Partner of the Year
- ClickLearn: Authorized Software Partner ClickLearn expertly combined its knowledge of IFS Applications with advanced technology to automate the creation and maintenance of work instructions, delivering them to users inside of IFS Applications in a highly usable format. The company’s innovative contribution benefits the IFS user community through rapid user adoption and great customer success as demonstrated by the 24 companies that have chosen ClickLearn to increase their ROI in the past 18 months.
IFS Technology Partner of the Year
- Microsoft: Microsoft is a Platinum Technology Partner that provides a range of innovative solutions and technologies that benefit customers, including Azure, the open and flexible cloud platform. In 2015 IFS announced the availability of IFS Applications and IFS FSM as a fully managed service on Microsoft Azure, marking a major milestone in IFS’s history.
IFS Innovative Partner of the Year
- Logicalis: International IT solutions and managed services provider Logicalis expertly identifies key trends early on, proactively creating new channels and opportunities for partners such as IFS to bring their products, services and software to the North American market. Logicalis successfully extended IFS’s ability to sell more software licenses and meet customer demands, while their continued commitment to creativity and innovation has enabled IFS to increase license revenue, compete more aggressively, and meet ever increasing customer demands
- NS Solutions Corporation: Tokyo-based systems integrator NS Solutions provides IT support to customers in the manufacturing, retail, telecom, and finance industries. Through close collaboration with NS Solutions and solid support from the IFS A&D CX Team, IFS was able to successfully break into the Japanese MRO market. NS Solutions professional approach and considerable ERP business experience, combined with strong capabilities in successful project management and competence in large-scale global ERP rollout projects, has made it a forerunner in the MRO market in Japan.
- 2conciliate Business Solutions AB: Software Partner 2conciliate, working in collaboration with IFS, developed a plugin to the 2c8 Modeling Tool that enables IFS to accurately scope customer projects through process modeling for the implementation and upgrade project. The IFS Scope Tool provides support through the entire project lifecycle and benefits customers by enabling the swift implementation of projects that increase quality, reduce work load and lower overall cost. It has been successfully implemented in over 30 projects globally.
IFS New Partner of the Year
- Capgemini: Silver-level Services Partner Capgemini is a global provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services and has worked closely with IFS for several years. After joining the IFS Partner Network in March of 2015, Capgemini has continued to send consultants through the IFS Academy in order to move up the tier levels of the Partner Network Program while at the same time exemplifying strong commitment to continued growth and collaborative efforts across regions. Capgemini has developed both functional and technical skills through their IFS centre of excellence based on a “Rightshore” delivery model consisting of IFS consultants in Grenoble, France as well as IFS consultants in Mumbai.
IFS Customers’ Choice Award
- DinERP: IFS Software Partner DinERP provides user-friendly web and mobile solutions for all platforms and devices tightly integrated with IFS Applications. As evident through multiple customer nominations, DinERP displayed outstanding efforts to help customers leverage IFS solutions to transform their business. From 100% user acceptance from day one to consistent remarks on exceptional customer service and the ability to deliver projects well under time and within budget, DinERP’s ability to enable customers to take full advantage of their IFS investments earned them the coveted Customers’ Choice Award.
For more information about the IFS Partner Network, please visit: www.ifsworld.com/corp/partners/.
* Due to a high volume of quality entries in the IFS Services Partner of the Year category, IFS recognizes and awards both an enterprise and midmarket partner
IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering enterprise software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). Founded in 1983, IFS bring customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and prepare for what's next in their industry. IFS’s 2,800 employees support more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blog.ifsworld.com/