2017 October මස 26 වැනිදා Thursday
Macro Integration Services to substantially grow business with IFS Field Service Management
Retail services provider to use service management software to expand service capacity and capability
IFS, the global enterprise applications company, announces that Macro Integration Services of Greensboro, N.C. USA has selected IFS Field Service Management to help them augment their current retail integration and deployment services with value added services like annual maintenance contracting and warranty management.
Macro provides procurement, systems integration, and, deployment services across multiple retail sites. Support and maintenance for their customers’ POS, kiosks, payment, digital signage, video and mobile equipment is a strategic growth area. The company had typically worked on the basis of defined projects and responsive break-fix repair. IFS Field Service Management will deliver the inventory management, contract management, warranty management and subcontractor management functionality to enable the company to offer annual service contracts, which will give Macro customers a predictable cost for system maintenance along with a service level agreements for issue resolution.
In selecting IFS Field Service Management, Macro is getting:
- Comprehensive tools for annual maintenance and service contracting, which combined with other strategic moves is anticipated to increase service capacity substantially.
- Improved customer experience which will allow customers to have a consistent level of service at a predictable expense, along with an online portal that will provide visibility into equipment and project status and Macro performance against SLAs.
- Enhanced response and resolution times through advanced inventory logistics. Most of Macro’s inventory is customer-owned, and may be located either at Macro, at a forward inventory location, at a customer site or on a technician’s service vehicle. Parts are highly unique to each customer, and each customer may have multiple unique systems, increasing inventory logistics complexity across their environment.
- Advanced warranty functionality to enable Macro to track the customer-owned equipment still under manufacturer warranty and handle warranty replacement and claims.
- Advanced tools to manage subcontractors while including SLA reporting and customer service surveys and reporting
“Our customers want more proactive service at a predictable cost, along with visibility into overall store operations. The work we do keeps those stores operational and productive,” Macro Integrations Services President Terry Morgan said. “Our investment in IFS Field Service Management software is a central part of our strategy to deepen the relationship with our customers and increase our capacity to serve new customers.”
Katherine James, IFS vice president of sales for North America, added, “More and more of our customers are implementing field service management software not only to reduce the cost of the service organization, but to increase top-line capacity and engage in new business models that drive new revenue and profits. This requires field service management software that extends beyond the basics, enabling a service organization to become more of a strategic partner to their customer rather than just a vendor. This is exactly what Macro will be doing with our software. We will look forward to being a part of their aggressive growth trajectory.”
For more information about IFS’s solutions within field service management, please visit: http://www.ifsworld.com/corp/industries/service/
IFS™ develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 3,500 employees supports more than one million users worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFSworld.com
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blog.ifsworld.com/