Fluentgrid Limited is a leading software and services firm for energy utilities. Our strong commitment to this sector since 2001 has helped us build, deploy and nurture the most mature software applications and IT enabled services and solutions. Backed by continuously improving quality systems and business processes certified as SEI CMMI Level 5 and ISO 9001: 2015, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO 27001:2013 compliant, Fluentgrid has been serving utilities in the Asian continent for over a decade. Supported by close to 500 technical employees and specialist consultants in the energy and utility field, Fluentgrid has the right mix of utility experts, IT and Project Management specialists to make any implementation a success.
Fluentgrid leverages its extensive domain expertise and project execution abilities to aid in smart utility transformation with the lowest lifecycle cost and the quickest return on investment. Solution offerings are built around the mPower™ smart utility software suite, a smart grid ready system built on a robust enterprise technology platform that has enabled Fluentgrid to emerge as the most prominent vendor of billing, customer care, AMI, Analytics solutions, CIS/CRM/BI for utilities in the Asian continent. Using CMMI and ISO certified process frameworks, flexible and agile solution delivery models, and robust technology support, Fluentgrid’s solutions currently serve a combined customer base of approx. 40 million consumers; spanning over twenty utilities, in India and other developing countries including Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Afghanistan.
Fluentgrid is currently implementing an integrated business management information system in partnership with IFS SA in EUCL, Rwanda with a target to improve the organization management and vital business operations across meter to cash value chain.
Fluentgrid Limited is the only Asian Head quartered product company to be positioned in the Gartner’s Magic Quadrant in 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 for Utilities Customer Information Systems as a niche player based on evaluation of the mPower™ CIS Product Suite as well as Meter Data Management System (MDMS) for the Energy & Utilities market (2014 and 2016).
CIS: Handles service connection life-cycle, meter to cash processes, revenue accounting, fraud management, energy audit, service request and self-service
NXTER: Achieves operational excellence and transforms energy consumer experience through digital technology, home energy, management and distributed generation
CRM: Enables proactive engagement through contact center, social media, push notifications and bulk messaging
EAM: Procures to scrap life cycle along with tracking and diagnostics
MWM: Manages field work efficiently with mobile devices, drones and real time location based tracking
INSIGHT: Includes reporting and analytics for revenue, consumers, assets and field service functions
UCC: KPI monitoring, incident management, video surveillance, GIS & IoT integrations and remote control of field assets
UHES: Manages two way communication between meter and utility and is meter, communication and protocol agnostic
NMS: Identifies and troubleshoots network issues
MDMS: Industry leading independent meter data management system with standard integrations and advanced add-ons like smart prepaid metering
DSM: Demand management through behavioural change, pricing interventions, incentives, DER management and remote control of loads
OMS: Outage monitoring, analysis, restoration and engagement
INSIGHT: Peak load monitoring and forecasting, power quality monitoring, dashboard and advanced grid analytics for improved supply chain management. complex event processing, ad-hoc querying
GCC: Manage field work efficiently with mobile devices, drones and real time location based tracking
IFS and Fluentgrid are technology partners and have implemented a significant World Bank funded project in Rwanda EUCL by delivering ERP and Customer Information systems to improve the most crucial “meter to cash” business operations of the utility.
- Fluentgrid brings extensive domain experience as well as technical experience and expertise of implementing Utility CIS/CRM/BI solutions across the developing world, for over 15 years; now with our solutions serving over 33 Mil. Consumers in about 30 utilities
- Fluentgrid’s experience in implementing large scale CIS/CRM/BI projects specific to developing country environment and requirements is unmatched. Implementations include consumer bases from 0.5 Mil to over 7 Mil. Successfully helped utilities in reducing technical and commercial losses and increasing billing and collection efficiencies significantly
- The Fluentgrid product is a tested, proven and mature solution that is a very good fit for the requirements of the utilities, and when combined with its AMI and Smart Grid enablement, the solution will not only cater to the present requirements, but will also be able to take care of future needs. Fluentgrid’s Smart Utility product Suite, includes CIS/CRM/BI and addresses all Utility Operational areas. It is a loosely coupled solution and customers are able to pick and choose solution components as per their own plans. Further, we are continuously developing and enhancing our product suite technically and functionally in line with the market requirements
- ISO and CMMi frameworks and processes for Software Quality Assurance and Software Project Management, combined with our Utility IT Solutions and Utility Project Management and Consulting experience will bring immense value to the projects in the long term. Our project implementations in over 50 projects to date have had a 100% success rate, even in very challenging conditions and we work in a collaborative and consultative manner, as a partner with our clients ensuring that implementations are successfully completed as planned and deliver tangible benefits
Type of Partner:
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Energy and Utilities
- Service Providers
- Customer Relationship Management
- Enterprise Asset Management
- Enterprise Resource Planning