FASYL Technology Group
FASYL Technology Group is a group of companies with focus on IT services in the Finance operations of medium and large Institutions of all industries. We are primarily geared towards providing specialist support services for finance applications in the areas of Software Product Sale, Support, Training and Consultancy services for the finance industry.
- Incorporated in 1998
- Over 120 employees
- Operating in more than 9 countries
- OFSS (Iflex) partner since 1998 and Primary Oracle Financial Services Software Partner in Africa
- Foremost Oracle Partners in Nigeria
- Have participated in over 40 FLEXCUBE Implementations in Africa, Europe and India
The Values that drive us are:
- We are a company committed to integrity, professionalism and excellence.
- We are committed to finding the best solution to our customers' requests, using highly trained professionals and procedures based on international standards, without compromising our values.
- We are committed to high ethical standards.
We believe in working in teams, in effective and confident cooperation, in environments where honesty, praise, constructive criticism and fair reward have their place.
Core Banking Implementation: We have implemented core banking solutions across more than 50 banks in sub-Sahara Africa. FASYL is geared to help banks achieve a fast, affordable core banking implementation that meets all delivery targets. We have developed over the years a proven methodology that has allowed us to deliver a fit for purpose, value for money, core banking system within a record time.
Oracle Enterprise Solutions Implementation: Oracle provides a very large variety of enterprise solutions for organizations to leverage in their quest to thrive and remain competitive. Oracle applications have influenced the core structure of businesses around the world, providing a streamlined and highly efficient business process for almost any business model. FASYL has capable and confident professionals that are adept at carefully designing, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining your system while adopting Oracle AIM methodology adjusted to your organization specifics. Additionally our Center of Excellence offers extensive expertise in system and process optimization, performance tuning, and Oracle best practices.
Enterprise Service Bus Integration (ESB): Large enterprises have increased in complexity over time, often resulting in inflexible and fragile systems. Legacy applications further complicate the situation, making system interconnectivity across your company difficult. To retain business agility in a world of mobile, API, and SaaS, enterprise integration is crucial. Enterprise integration boosts productivity and enables better decision making by offering accurate information when you need it. FASYL possesses a team of professionals with expertise in enterprise integration; be it point to point or enterprise service bus.
Business Consulting: We partner with you to learn as much about your business as we can. Through assessment and measurement of the enterprise, we identify opportunities for enhanced business and IT performance. Then we design, implement, and manage a range of customized improvements that form the strategic foundation towards unlocking measurable value, reducing business and ICT complexity and therefore, transform your business.
- We have over 120 employees employed across Africa that can complement the IFS staff across the continent
- We operate in more than 12 countries thereby, increasing the IFS footprint in Africa
- An OFSS (Iflex) partner since 1998 and Primary Oracle Financial Services Software Partner in Africa, therefore we have the necessary experience to handle similar systems
- We are the foremost Oracle Partners in Nigeria which is the IFS Database
- We have participated in over 40 FLEXCUBE Implantations in Africa, Europe and India, therefore have the necessary experience to handle similar systems
- FASYL has capable and confident professionals that are adept at carefully designing, building, testing, deploying and maintaining the Oracle AIM methodology which is similar to IFS
- FASYL possesses a team of professionals with expert experience in enterprise integration; be it point to point or enterprise service bus, a core skill required for the implementation of IFS
- We offer consulting through assessments and measurements of the enterprise and we identify opportunities for enhanced business IT performance; a core skill required for the implementation of IFS
- We have developed an approach that involves short interactive sessions, combining thought provoking presentations with lively and often personal discussions on leadership, management, strategic change, technology and well-timed business interventions. This is critical in implementing systems such as IFS.
- Our Transformation Experience is custom designed to support management, project and task teams to develop a consensus, solve problems, manage change, transform businesses, compete effectively, re-position their organizations, infuse new positive energy in the work environment and turn organization core values into the key drives of the systems wheel.
Type of Partner:
- South Africa