National Energy Equipment increases agility, reduces costs and prepares for what's next with IFS
Never saying no to your customers is a sizeable undertaking for any enterprise, especially in a complex business like NEE’s—distributing energy-related equipment throughout Canada. However, with the strong service infrastructure that IFS Field Service Management enables, the company not only can turn this challenge into profitable business opportunities, but also enter new business areas and expand its offering.
- 97% savings in inventory loss
- Seamless data flows across a distributed organization
- Greater agility with mobile solutions
- More accurate and efficient scheduling
- Considerably enhanced customer service
- Ability to diversify operations to add business value