Commercial Aviation: Servitization and Power-by-the-Hour
Airlines have signaled their intent to outsource the maintenance and service of their aircraft to better budget for through-life costs. With the latest generation of aircraft requiring fewer maintenance visits, traditional MRO service providers are at risk of losing revenue unless they servitize their business models.
In this eBook, you will learn how your business can benefit from servitization and Power-by-the-Hour. Key chapters include:
- All change – industry delta
- The view from 30,000 feet
- Leveraging disruptive technologies
- Embracing a new free-market model
- A new approach for a new millennium
- Turning the wrench on Power-by-the-Hour
- What’s next for your business
Download the eBook now.
File Information: eBook, PDF 1.5 MB