| Location: IFS Benelux
| Professional level: Bachelor of Master
| Background:5+ year's experience as within the Presales area
| Specialization: Project Implementation, ERP & Pre Sales
Implementation Architect - Presales are specialized in new sale and customer development and have an important role in the sale phase to create solution-oriented implementation strategies and show the customers the implementation will align to their goals whilst delivering the expected value. Implementation Architect - Presales are accountable for preparation of implementation plans and communicating these back to the prospects and customers.
- At least 5+ year’s experience as within Presales in the area of business software solutions with a proven track record of success
- Extensive knowledge of IT industry solution offerings from all key alliances targets and relevant market situation
- Knowledge and experience with ERP, EAM and FSM
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize under pressure
- Demonstrate an eye for detail and contemporary design
- A team player with the ability to adopt quickly to changes
- Native-Fluent in Dutch and English
- Participate in presentations with prospects and customers with a focus on implementation and delivery
- Provide answers to implementation questions in a Request for Information(RFI) or a Request for Proposal (RFP) and qualification on sales opportunities
- Working with the sales and services organizations to create an implementation approach for the customers and provide the best implementation offer.
- Prepare and deliver project scope and project implementation planning documents, including project budgets and timelines, that meet the customer's business objectives and risk concerns
- Work with the customer to ensure full coverage of needs are discovered and designed for, including wider enterprise integration of IFS into the companies systems
- Ensure discipline of excellence and passion throughout the team to create a culture of exceptional quality and customer focused approach
- Use the knowledge and/or the understanding of the major customers requirement to provide and/or propose commercially and viable implementation methodology improvement feedbacks – involving senior management where needed
- Promote cross-team based working and sharing of implementation approaches across teams
- Work within teams with the ability to adopt a leadership role where necessary
- Enterprise architecture skills with Tier 1 customers
NICE TO MEET YOU. WE ARE IFS!
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. We offer applications that enable companies to respond quickly to market changes and use resources in a more agile way to achieve better business performance and competitive advantages. IFS’s products are known for being user friendly, modular in their design and flexible enough to support the customers in their way of working according to their established processes. Get to know IFS further.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An environment where you can bring your own ideas to the table
- IFS is a global organization, our projects and customers often have a global character.
- In the Benelux we have offices in Eindhoven and Utrecht, the Presales team is located in Eindhoven focusing on the Benelux.
- A challenging and stimulating work environment
NICE TO KNOW
- You will receive an excellent salary with an attractive bonus scheme
- All employees are entitled to a good work-life balance
- Your work environment is dynamic and challenging
- Good employee benefits including laptop and mobile phone
DO YOU WANT TO WORK AT IFS?
Send your resume to Kristel van Steenhoven and convince us why you are the right person for the job. You can also give us a call on +31 (0)40 292 32 92.