Second Quarter (April–June 2018)
- License revenue amounted to SKr 291 million (Q2 '17: SKr 216 million), an increase of 32 percent in constant currency.
- Maintenance revenue was SKr 404 million (Q2 '17: SKr 354 million), an improvement of 11 percent in constant currency.
- Consulting revenue amounted to SKr 473 million (Q2 '17: SKr 429 million), an increase of 8 percent in constant currency.
- Cloud and other revenue was SKr 158 million (Q2 '17: SKr 26 million), a sixfold improvement in constant currency.
- Net revenue totaled SKr 1,326 million (Q2 '17: SKr 1,025 million), an increase of 27 percent in constant currency.
Customer focus leads to strong growth
Thanks to the solid demand for IFS’s products and solutions, our business grew strongly in the second quarter, with license sales increasing 32 percent in constant currency. The intake of business came from both the winning of new accounts in an increasingly competitive market and from sales to our ever-growing customer base. The addition of new accounts, the high level of retention in our user base, and the remarkable growth of our cloud business resulted in our net revenue growing 27 percent in constant currency.
IFS Applications™ 10 was launched at the biggest and most successful customer event in our history: the IFS World Conference 2018 in Atlanta. The latest version of our enterprise applications suite has further increased the appeal of our product in the market and created additional interest among our customers to upgrade their systems. We also presented two new IFS Maintenix™ software-as-a-service (SaaS) solutions for the commercial aviation industry, as well as major cloud-optimized updates of our offering within field service management (FSM).
While providing our customers with ever greater choice, our network of partners extends our global reach, enables better scalability of resources, and maximizes our local connection. Combined with our customer focus, this increases our appeal and we expect to see continued positive development and further improvements to our strengths in the second half of the year.