22. April 2015
Interim report January–March 2015
Solid start to the year
January–March 2015 (first quarter)
- License revenue amounted to SKr 115 million (Q1 '14: SKr 107 million), a decrease of 4 percent currency adjusted.
- Maintenance revenue was SKr 291 million (Q1 '14: SKr 249 million), an improvement of 5 percent currency adjusted.
- Consulting revenue amounted to SKr 374 million (Q1 '14: SKr 335 million), an increase of 3 percent currency adjusted.
- Net revenue totaled SKr 782 million (Q1 '14: SKr 694 million), an improvement of 3 percent currency adjusted.
- Adjusted EBITDA was SKr 63 million (Q1 '14: SKr 50 million). EBIT amounted to SKr 51 million (Q1 '14: SKr 25 million).
- Cash flow after investments was SKr 72 million (Q1 '14: SKr 133 million).
- Earnings per share after full dilution amounted to SKr 1.47 (Q1 '14: SKr 0.60).
For 2015, IFS expects good growth in both license revenue and EBIT.
IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering business software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM), and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile, and enables them to profit from change. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,700 employees. IFS supports more than 2,400 customers worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners.
For more information visit www.IFSWORLD.com
Follow IFS on Twitter: @ifsworld.
Visit the IFS Blogs on technology, innovation, and creativity: blogs.ifsworld.com
IFS discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Markets Act (2007:528).
The information was submitted for publication on April 22, 2015 at 8:00 a.m. (CEST).