14. March 2016
Report from IFS’s annual general meeting (AGM), March 14, 2016
Industrial and Financial Systems, IFS AB (publ.), held its AGM on March 14, 2016. The following is an account of the most important resolutions and their main content.
On request by shareholders representing approximately 12.1 percent of the shares in the company, the AGM resolved on a minority dividend of SKr 3.18 per share. March 16, 2016 was resolved to be the record date for the dividend.
INCOME STATEMENT AND BALANCE SHEET
The AGM resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet for the company submitted by the board, as well as the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
DISCHARGE FROM LIABILITY FOR THE MEMBERS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND FOR THE CEO
Shareholders representing a majority of the shares in the company voted for discharging the members of the board of directors and the company’s CEO from liability for the fiscal year 2015. However, shareholders representing approximately 12.1 percent of the shares in the company voted against discharging the members of the board of directors and the company’s CEO from liability.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS, AUDITORS, AND FEES
The AGM resolved in accordance with the proposal of the company’s principal owner, IGT Holding IV AB, namely:
- that the board of directors be comprised of seven members and no deputies,
- to re-elect Neil Masom and to elect Lars Wollung, Måns Hultman, Jonas Persson, Markus Roithmeier, Per Franzén, and Johannes Reichel to the board, for the period up until the end of the next AGM,
- to elect Lars Wollung as chairman of the board and Per Franzén as deputy chairman of the board,
- to re-elect the registered public accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers AB as the company’s auditors until the end of the next AGM; authorized public accountant Nicklas Kullberg (in charge since 2012) will remain as auditor in charge,
- that directors’ fees shall amount to a total of SKr 2,300,000, of which SKr 1,000,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SKr 300,000 to each of the other board members who are not employed by the company and who are not employed by EQT Partners AB or its affiliates, and an unchanged fee of SKr 100,000 be paid as additional remuneration for work as chairman of the audit committee, and
- that fees shall be paid to the company’s auditors according to approved invoices.
MINORITY SHAREHOLDERS’ AUDITOR AND SPECIAL EXAMINER
Shareholders representing approximately 12.1 percent of the shares in the company requested that a minority shareholders’ auditor be appointed by the Swedish Companies Registration Office, to participate in the audit together with the company’s auditor for the time up to and until the next AGM.
Shareholders representing approximately 12.1 percent of the shares in the company requested that a special examiner be appointed by the Swedish Companies Registration Office, for examination of certain matters concerning the company and the company group for the financial year 2015 and the period up until the annual general meeting.
REMUNERATION OF EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
The AGM resolved to adopt guidelines for remuneration of executive management, including the CEO, in principal in accordance with the proposal of the board of directors.
The AGM resolved, in accordance with the proposal of the company’s principal owner IGT Holding IV AB, not to establish any nomination committee, nor to adopt any guidelines for the establishment of a nomination committee for the next AGM.
IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering enterprise software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and enables them to profit from change. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,800 employees. IFS supports more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners. For more information visit: www.ifsworld.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blog.ifsworld.com/
IFS discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Markets Act (2007:528).
The information was submitted for publication March 14, 2016 at 5:30 p.m. (CET).