21. April 2016
Interim report January–March 2016
Good underlying business development
January–March 2016 (first quarter)
- License revenue amounted to SKr 102 million (Q1 '15: SKr 115 million), a decrease of 8 percent, currency adjusted.
- Maintenance revenue was SKr 296 million (Q1 '15: SKr 291 million), an improvement of 5 percent currency adjusted.
- Consulting revenue amounted to SKr 404 million (Q1 '15: SKr 374 million), an increase of 12 percent currency adjusted.
- Net revenue totaled SKr 811 million (Q1 '15: SKr 782 million), an improvement of 7 percent currency adjusted.
- Adjusted EBITDA was SKr 56 million (Q1 '15: SKr 63 million). EBIT amounted to SKr 1 million (Q1 ‘15: SKr 51 million).
- Cash flow after investments was SKr 46 million (Q1 '15: SKr 72 million).
- Earnings per share after full dilution amounted to SKr 0.00 (Q1 '15: SKr 1.47).
For 2016, IFS expects growth in both product revenue and EBIT.
IFS™ is a globally recognized leader in developing and delivering enterprise software for enterprise resource planning (ERP), enterprise asset management (EAM) and enterprise service management (ESM). IFS brings customers in targeted sectors closer to their business, helps them be more agile and enables them to profit from change. IFS is a public company (XSTO: IFS) founded in 1983 and currently has over 2,800 employees. IFS supports more than 1 million users worldwide from its network of local offices and through a growing ecosystem of partners. For more information visit: www.ifsworld.com.
Follow us on Twitter: @ifsworld
Visit the IFS Blog on technology, innovation and creativity: http://blog.ifsworld.com/
IFS discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Markets Act (2007:528).
The information was submitted for publication on April 21, 2016 at 8:00 a.m. (CEST).