CDF uses ClickLearn to automate the creation and update of work instructions in IFS Applications
CDF began using IFS Applications in 2005 with IFS Applications 7 and upgraded to IFS Applications 9 in 2016. The three CDF business units are currently running IFS Applications in five locations in the United States and Sweden. They have approximately 350 IFS Applications users. CDF uses a number of IFS modules, including Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Services, MRP and CRM. Often an early adopter for IFS and Microsoft, CDF is the IFS North American test site for beta testing IFS’s new CRM connector, which connects and synchronizes tasks and calendars between Microsoft Outlook and IFS Applications.
- Easy for IT to learn and use ClickLearn
- 50% reduction in time required to create and maintain work instructions
- Key to speedy IFS upgrade
- With one click, produces effective training materials in multiple formats and languages
- Makes users more productive and comfortable with IFS Applications
File Information: Case Study, pdf 1.2 MB