IFS Field Service Management - FSM Financials
About this Course
This is one of the courses towards gaining the IFS Certified Specialist accreditation for Consultants. It enables students to cover and prepare all of the examination specification topics for IFS FSM Financials exam.
Those who need to be able to perform processes, functions and administration within the Financials area of IFS Field Service Management.
- Financial Overview
- Request Scenarios
- Contract Scenarios
- Rebills, Backbills, Invoice Corrections
- Other Financial Transactions
At the end of this course, the students are able to:
- Understand the difference between simple pricing and rule pricing
- Be aware of criteria for voucher eligibility
- Create entitlement contracts
- Demonstrate request creation with rule-based and manually created usages
- Demonstrate contract pricing with different bill schedules
- Demonstrate rebills, backbills and invoice corrections
Knowledge: Basic understanding of financial concepts.
Courses: IFS FSM Fundamentals, either IFS FSM Service or IFS FSM Repair Center or IFS FSM Contracts
Exams: FSM Fundamentals, either IFS FSM Service or IFS FSM Repair Center or IFS FSM Contracts
IFS Academy Inquiry Text